Saturday, November 18, 2017

This week I continued reading Escape From Asylum. I found myself staying up for hours every night because I couldn't put the book down! I often found myself being right where Ricky was at!
Ricky thought he was unnoticed in the asylum until the warden approached him and told him he was different than the other patients and he wanted to give him more privileges than the other patients. Ricky felt like the warden had something up his sleeve and he knew he wasn't crazy like the other patients, but the people who worked in the asylum tried to convince him and trick him into thinking that he was crazy and needed to be in the asylum.
I felt Ricky's frustration when he was being persuaded that he was crazy when he knew he wasn't. In the book, one of the nurses warned Ricky about the warden being a monster and butcher and the next day she said to Ricky, "Rick... I have no idea what you're going on about." Rick became flustered and irritated with the warden and nurses. I can't wait to read more to find out what happens to Ricky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This week I continued reading Escape From Asylum . I found myself staying up for hours every night because I couldn't put the book do...