Sunday, October 29, 2017

This week I continued reading Missing by Kelley Armstrong. As I continued to read it became harder and harder to put the book down. The suspense just built and built. The author used so many descriptive words to make it easier to visualize scenes in the book. For example, Winter Crane said, "and I have this bizarre urge to kiss those lips and see him wake, like Sleeping Beauty."
In this weeks reading Winter went out into the woods to hunt and tried to steer clear of the wild dogs in the woods. She noticed that the wild dogs were surrounding a tree in the woods because a man was dangling in the branches of the tree unconscious. Winter shot arrows from her bow deep into the woods so the dogs would go after them and she could help the man in the branches. When she finally got him out of the tree and into her cabin he woke up and repeatedly said, "You have to leave. He is going to come back."
This is a fabulous book and it definitely has me hooked. I would recommend this book to young adults. It is so easy to fall into the book and to picture yourself where the characters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This week I continued reading Escape From Asylum . I found myself staying up for hours every night because I couldn't put the book do...